From September onwards as the peak holiday season approaches, there is a barrage of tourism ads on channels like CNN. So I have sat through Amazing Thailand, Enchanting Vietnam, Infinitely yours- Korea, Cambodia- The Kingdom of Heaven, Kenya- The Magic of Africa, Egypt-The gift of the Sun. Most of these ads have a visual tapestry which is quite similar to each other. Shots of beaches, wildlife, forests, waterbodies, iconic heritage sites, smiling people and tourists having a ball of a time. Continue reading
- Male Cosmetics Communication : Losing their bearings?
- TUMI needs DASH not SPLASH
- Desperate STARBUCKS !
- Crowd sourcing keeps gathering Moss
- Hotel search made simple
- Marriott : from bad to worse
- Toshiba: The Cacophony of Consensus
- China : Factory to Studio?
- Sony: Making us believe again ?
- The Wisdom of Imitation