After selling just the Kindle reader for 2 years, Amazon first launched the “Kindle for iphone” app and now “Kindle for PC” . It was high time. Not everyone into reading is happy to spend USD250 for the Kindle reader or has a iphone. Despite being a voracious reader I have been dawdling a bit about buying a Kindle. With “Kindle for PC”, you get a reading experience half-way between the book like experience of Kindle reader and the current reading experience on a computer screen. So 50% improvement at zero cost. Continue reading
- Male Cosmetics Communication : Losing their bearings?
- TUMI needs DASH not SPLASH
- Desperate STARBUCKS !
- Crowd sourcing keeps gathering Moss
- Hotel search made simple
- Marriott : from bad to worse
- Toshiba: The Cacophony of Consensus
- China : Factory to Studio?
- Sony: Making us believe again ?
- The Wisdom of Imitation