Instead of enhancing the core in-store coffee experience STARBUCKS is dissipating its energy ( and brand equity) trying to max out sales per square foot by pimping overpriced Instant brew coffee (in-store as well as in that purveyor of fine goods-Walmart) and Tea. Beginning of another round of poor results, if not the end. They should have learnt from Nespresso on how to boost consumption as well as premiumise the brand. Mr Schultz, what happened to authentic quality??
- Male Cosmetics Communication : Losing their bearings?
- TUMI needs DASH not SPLASH
- Desperate STARBUCKS !
- Crowd sourcing keeps gathering Moss
- Hotel search made simple
- Marriott : from bad to worse
- Toshiba: The Cacophony of Consensus
- China : Factory to Studio?
- Sony: Making us believe again ?
- The Wisdom of Imitation